Saturday, June 26, 2010

New face of PaMa Attachment Parenting

Hi there,

I am a phd studas blessed with my first born in my 2nd year of study. Life certainly changed from the old days when my lovely-cuddly daughter Ilham Najihah (meaning the intuition of success) came into the picture. Living away from my home country meaning we (my husband & I) had to go to everything from the scratch enduring pregnancy, delivery, parental leave and nurturing our baby on our own. Often we seek advises from our parents, friends and Mr Google to find the best way to take care of our baby.... this blog is meant to be collections of our parenting notes, tips and anything which we found interesting to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.